PREVENTION AND PROTECTION MEASURES FROM COVID-19
Our thoughts and our hearts are with the people who have been affected by this unexpected event of the Covid-19 Pandemic, while our undivided appreciation surrounds health workers as well as all employees in the sensitive areas that support local communities to stay alive and all together to fight against the spread of the virus.
Under these unprecedented conditions, we know that taking a leisure trip may not be a priority, but the optimistic side of life is travel and the dream. For all of you who dream and prepare for the journey to joy and enjoyment, we want you to know that your safe stay in our hotel and at the same time the safety of the staff of our unit are our non-negotiable priorities. We have been working for some time now to ensure reliable hygiene rules in our Hotel Unit, surpassing even the basic travel protocols of travel agencies, in order to achieve maximum safety and protection throughout your stay.
In Greek Hospitality, a smile is not the only characteristic and it is our meaning for each of our visitors.
In the context of adapting to the rules of combating the spread of the corona virusas well as the protection of our visitors and staff, we quote, briefly, all the precautionary measures that we will meticulously observe in this year’s tourist season. In this endeavor we ask for your understanding and support and we ask you not to hesitate to express your opinion to us in order to achieve even better results.
PERFORMANCE AND PROTECTION MEASUREMENT MAINTENANCE
- The management of the accommodation has appointed a coordinator to oversee the implementation of the health protocol established by the state, while at the same time overseeing additional health measures for the safer stay of customers and ensuring the health of staff./li>
- The staff is trained in the application of all health rules and is aware of the strict adherence to preventive measures to avoid any risk.
- The selection of food and its preservation in the breakfast areas is done with high food safety and hygiene standards, following meticulously standardized procedures.
- All materials for cleaning and disinfection of public areas and rooms have been selected based on the certificates of suitability for use by accredited Public Bodies
- A high pressure steam device (steam cleaner) is used to sterilize the rooms for the best possible results.
- As an additional sterilization measure we use a special radiation device with UV-C lamp which is considered as the most complete sterilization application of all the equipment of the rooms, observing all the rules of its safe operation, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- We will make every effort, if we are given the opportunity based on completeness, to keep the rooms available 24 hours before the arrival of visitors so that their constant ventilation ensures a safer stay.
- Cleaning of each room (Room Service) will be carried out only at the request of the visitor as well as any change in sheets and towels.
- We have taken care of the above adequacy of clothing items (sheets, towels, pillowcases, bathtubs) in order to remain ventilated in our hotel at least 24 hours after receipt by our foreign partner.
Prevention and protection measures are then listed separately by sector of our hotel:
Reception staff is the first contact with our hotel guests. In addition to their warm smile, welcome and polite behavior, they have been sensitized to comply with all protection measures against Covid-19 both for their own safety and for the visitors of our hotel . Our hotel unit has only 10 rooms and therefore the movement of our guests is limited but in any case you will keep the natural distance for everyone’s safety.
- In order to achieve better service to our visitors upon their arrival (Check-in), we make sure to send you earlier by email the required visitor registration form which will be returned to us completed and we will have printed it on your arrival for signature.
- A special transparent divider has been placed on the Reception’s seat so that visitors can communicate with our staff without the use of a protective mask, while ensuring protection in any discussion to receive information from the staff.
- We assure you that all items delivered by Reception to our guests will be completely sterile and can be safely picked up.
- The Reception staff is thermo metered daily before taking office, while the hotel management ensures that all staff are not allowed to go to work if they feel any kind of sickness, having been replaced by security personnel.
- In the reception area and in the common areas, antiseptic fluid will be in constant use for voluntary use. In addition, there will be masks and gloves available which our visitors will be able to request from Reception for possible use when leaving the city.
- In Reception area there will also be an infrared thermometer available with which visitors can request its use from the staff. At the disposal of the guests there will be classic electronic thermometers which they will be able to receive in order to use them during their stay.
- The staff of Reception is fully informed and has the ability to inform visitors about the policy of the accommodation to deal with any incident.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- Check out is until 11:00 a.m.
- The delivery of the room (Check in) will take place immediately upon arrival of the visitor if the room has been empty for the previous 24 hours. However, in case of departure and entry of a new visitor, then the delivery of a room for accommodation will take place at 15:00. The time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure the thorough cleaning and disinfection of the room immediately after the departure of the previous visitor as well as adequate natural ventilation of the room.
CLEANING OF SOCIAL SPACES AND ROOMS
Thorough cleaning of public areas and rooms is our main priority in order to ensure the protection of visitors and our staff.
- The cleaning staff is equipped with all the prescribed personal protective equipment. We have selected cleaning products that meet all the disinfection and hygiene standards of the rooms. In addition to these conventional products, we apply disinfection of rooms with a steam device and the use of a UV-C radiation device.
- Adequate natural ventilation of the rooms before each new guest arrival.
- During his stay, the visitor will choose whether he wants daily cleaning of his room or change only for sheets – pillowcases as well as bath towels by placing the special marking on the door of his room.
- The cleaning service is provided by an external partner and we have ensured that all types of clothing are washed at temperatures above 70oC.
- The staff observes all hygiene measures during the preparation and disposal of breakfast. Breakfast is served as a room service in the rooms with balconies. The rest of the rooms can be also served in a specially designed area of the hotel.
- We extended the morning availability hours from 08:00 to 11:00
- High food and hygiene safety standards in accordance with special health protocols
- All utensils are washed in a dishwasher at high temperatures for a safe sterilization
TRANSPORTATION OF CUSTOMERS UPON THEIR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE (Transfer)
For the best and safest service of our guests, we ensured the cooperation of transporting them to and from the airport until the entrance of our hotel with special privileged prices and with the faithful application of all the provided protection and safety measures.
BASIC HEALTH PREFECTURES OF CHANIA
From basic health infrastructures, Chania has:
- Hospital unit with emergency medical services as well as a special emergency department with symptoms of covid-19. It also has an intensive care unit if and when needed. The operation of the Hospital is daily, 24 hours
- Health Centers for diagnosis and primary support on a daily basis.
- Private clinics with access 24 hours a day. Private clinics meet the needs of medical examination, diagnostic tests and treatment upon selection.
- Private clinics, diagnostic centers and pharmacies covering all kinds of needs.
Our hotel has secured cooperation with a private clinic in Chania as well as with a specialist doctor in order to support us in all our needs throughout the 24 hours, if and when required.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by phone: 2821036217 or send us an email: email@example.com.